Melissa and Doug Stir & Serve Cooking Utensils
This 7-piece set brings a professional touch to play kitchens!
Six sturdy utensils, made of stainless steel and wood, are generously sized to offer a pleasingly realistic effect for little chefs. And all of the tools-including whisk, ladle, slotted spoon, spaghetti server, and wooden spoon-fit in a metal holder to bring a shining touch to pretend play!
Durable and built to last, the set is sized to coordinate with Melissa & Doug's Let's Play House! line of pretend-play accessories.
- Dishwasher-safe, food-grade metal utensils that look like the real thing
- 7-piece set includes whisk, ladle, spatula, slotted spoon, spaghetti server, wooden spoon, and holder
- Sturdy stainless steel and wooden construction
- Great for hand-eye coordination and imaginative play
- Great companion set for play kitchens and other pretend play food-themed products
BEAT IT: Have kids turn the holder upside down and use the different utensils to tap it like a drum! Which utensil is their favorite "drumstick"?
UTENSIL ID: Help kids identify the utensils and talk about what foods can be made or served with them (scrambled eggs with the whisk, pancakes with the spatula, etc.).
STIR IT UP: Place a bowl on a covered, flat surface. Fill it with water, uncooked rice, or flour and let kids whisk, scoop, stir, and mix!
Approx. Product Dimensions: 26 x 14 x 14 cm
Age Guide: 3 years +
Brand: Melissa and Doug